It’s time for another Cookie Life Box Decorating Tutorial & Reveal! Our December 2022 subscription box theme was “Book Lover”.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**
Here’s what was included in the “Book Lover” Box:
- Antique Love Letter Stencil from The Cookie Countess
- Library Card Stencil from Shop Frosted Pearl
- Custom Ornament w/Silk Pouch from Renue Home Studio
- Stack of Books with Flowers (3.5 in.) from Maison’s Custom Cutters
- Cozy Book Set Cutter (3.5 in.) from Sugar Dash Co.
- Floral Open Book Cutter (4 in.) from Sugar Dash Co.
These are the supplies you’ll need to decorate the “Book Lover” cookies:
- Cutters from the Box
- Brown Food Marker
- Green Food Marker
- White Nonpareils
- Everclear or Cookie Art Color Solution
- Small Detail Brush
- Sage Green
- .Dusty Rose
- Chocolate Brown
- Dusty Rose – soft pink and a touch of chocolate brown
- Sage Green – Forest Green and Regal Purple
- Ivory – thick floral
- White – 1 consistency or outline and flood
- Chocolate Brown – Outline
- Dusty Rose – Thick outline and flood
- Burgundy – Thick outline and flood
- Sage Green – Thick outline and flood
Watch the box reveal & cookie decorating tutorial below!