It’s time for another Cookie Life Box Decorating Tutorial & Reveal! Our January 2023 subscription box theme was “I’m Soy Into You”.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**
Here’s what was included in the “I’m Soy Into You” Box:
- Printed Valentine’s Day Bag Toppers
- Mini Sushi Cookie Cutter Set of 5 (2 inch cutters) from Sugar Dash Co.
- White Jimmies from Sweets & Treats
- Andy Kay’s Cookies 2.5 inch Cookie Slide from Bobbi’s Cutters
Get a closer look at everything in the box below!
These are the supplies you’ll need to decorate the “I’m Soy Into You” cookies:
- “I’m Soy Into You” Cookie Life Box
- Black Edible Food Pen
- Fluffy Paint Brush
- Black PME Sugar Pearls
- Rubber ended Tweezers
- Sprinkle Tray found in the Sweet Dreams Subscription Box
- Chocolate Brown
- Light Green – Succulent Green ( cookie countess)
- Dark Green – Succulent Green and Forrest Green
- Tan (for fortune cookie) chocolate brown and gold
- Soft Pink
Learn how to make the “I’m Soy Into You” Cookies below!