Learn how to decorate an adorable Cottage Dress Cookie using all the fun goodies found in our “In the Garden” Cookie Life Box!
- Thick white icing consistency
- 1 consistency light navy blue
- 1 consistency totally brown gel color from the cookie countess with a tiny bit of gold mixed in- mix light
Other products used but not in box:
- Felt Tip – brown marker (sketching on your cookie)
- Fine tip brown marker for stitches.
- Everclear – for paining (add to your colors)
- Gel Colors are : leaf green, gold, navy, brown and white
- Paint Pallet
- Assorted Brushes – (detailed brush)
- Silver TMP
- Cookie Countees Airbrush machine
- Stencil Genie
The supplies featured in this tutorial can be found in the “In the Garden” Cookie Life Box. The Cookie Life Box is a monthly subscription box designed for cookie artists and features 3-5 curated products. If you’d like to become a Cookie Life Box subscriber and have these goodies delivered to your door each month, CLICK HERE!
We also have very limited quantities of single products from the box available for purchase. Follow the links below for details:
- “In the Garden” Cookie Life Box
- Little Sister Bird’s Nest Cookie Cutter – 4 inch
- Frosted Pearl Burlap Stencil
I can’t wait to get my box now after watching the tutorial. So many things can be done with this.
Thank you April!