Who’s ready for some nostalgia? Learn how to decorate the cookies from our “Retro Kitchen” Cookie Life Box!
Watch me decorate these adorable “Retro Kitchen” Cookies:
Here’s where you can find the supplies used for this tutorial:
- “Retro Kitchen” Cookie Life Box
- Retro Cookware Notepad
- Retro Cookware Design Stencil from 2T’s
- Magic Lighting Stencil from Shop Frosted Pearl
- Retro Casserole Dish Cookie Cutter from Little Sister Cookie
- Retro Stacked Mixing Bowls Cookie Cutter from Little Sister Cookie
- Retro Hand Mixer Cookie Cutter from Little Sister Cookie
The supplies featured in this tutorial can be found in the “Retro Kitchen” Cookie Life Box. The Cookie Life Box is a monthly subscription box designed for cookie artists and features 3-5 curated products. If you’d like to become a Cookie Life Box subscriber and have these goodies delivered to your door each month, CLICK HERE!
there seems to be a problem choosing the mixing bowls cutter. When I click on this link…Retro Stacked Mixing Bowls Cookie Cutter from Little Sister Cookie…I get the notepad. I would like to have the bowls.
Sorry about that! This link should work – https://sweetandsaucylife.cratejoy.com/shop/product/4142579140