Learn to Decorate Simple Floral Cookies!
Calling all beginner cookie decorators! This challenge is for you….
Have you wanted to learn how to create beautiful decorated sugar cookies but don’t know where to start?
Are you intimidated by royal icing and all of the different consistencies?
Do you have a special event coming up and want to wow your guests with beautiful cookies?
Maybe you have the basic techniques down but want to try your hand at florals?
If you said YES to any of these questions, the Simple Floral Cookie Challenge is the perfect place for you!
Join April for the Simple Florals Cookie Challenge May 3-5, 2021
These classic florals are perfect for all occasions including weddings, baby showers, Mother’s Day and birthdays! This three day Simple Florals Cookie Challenge teaches you consistency, decorating, piping and more in a laid back atmosphere. When you enroll in the Challenge you will receive:
- April’s Royal Icing Recipes
- A full supply list including links to the cookie cutters, tips and gel colors that will be used in class.
- Step-by-step video instruction including lifetime access to all replays via the Facebook group.
- Access to support from April, at any time during the challenge, within the Facebook group.
Day 1 - Prep
- How to make royal icing using my go-to recipe.
- What consistencies are best for florals and how to know which to use and when.
- How to color royal icing.
- How to use piping tips & tipless bags.
Day 2 - Decorate
- How to decorate three classic show stopping florals that are must haves for any cookie set.
- How to cut your tipless bag to make beautiful leaves without a tip.
Day 3 - Level Up
- How to uplevel your florals using two-toned icing.
- How to make floral royal icing transfers so you always have florals ready when you need them.
- PLUS direct access to me in our Facebook group to answer any questions during the challenge!
Meet your Instructor:
Hi! I’m April and in the past 5 years I’ve gone from epic cookie fails to teaching thousands of people from all across the world through my Facebook Live streams and my monthly Virtual Cookie Club Membership.
My client base is a diverse group of talented sugar artists looking to grow in their cookie decorating skills and build their creative businesses. I made my very first decorated sugar cookie after Miss Scarlett was born in 2014. I was hooked and slowly dabbled at making cookies for friends and family until 2017 when I decided to officially start my business. One year in, and we received news that Miss Scarlett’s “quirks” and speech delay was actually Autism. This was the single most pivotal moment for our family and my business. In seven months I went from generating 90% of my revenue through physical cookie sales to 100% online through my membership groups and digital courses. Now instead of making cookies for customers I teach other people how to decorate cookies and build profitable businesses.
Learn how to make these classic floral cookies!
Join Us May 3-5th
Join the Simple Florals Cookie Challenge! You’re just a few days away from creating beautifully decorated cookies that are sure to impress!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be available every day of the challenge?
No! The class information will be housed in a Private Facebook Group that you’ll continue to have access to beyond the challenge dates. You can come and go as you please and consume the information when your schedule allows.
What's the Simple Florals Challenge cost?
The Simple Florals Challenge is $17.
Do I need prior cookie decorating experience?
Nope!! This challenge was designed for those totally new to cookie decorating. I will walk you through the entire decorating process start to finish. PLUS I’ll be available in the group during the challenge to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Will supplies be included?
No physical supplies will be shipped to you for this challenge. I will provide a supply list prior to the beginning of the challenge.