It’s time for another Sweet & Saucy Life Subscription Box Reveal! Our October box theme was “Fall Baking Days”.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**
Here’s what was included in the “Stroke of Creativity” box and why is was curated:
- Butter Flavoring from Cookie Countess – This is The Cookie Countess owner Hillary’s secret to achieving rich, buttery cookies! Use this high quality imitation butter flavoring to blend in your cookie recipe (you can mix it with vanilla, lemon, or your signature flavor), or in your royal icing.
- Rolling Pin Cookie Cutter – This cookie cutter by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters was designed by Anne Yorks from “The Flour Box” It is perfect for anyone who love to bake! You could make colorful rolling pins or use a woodgrain stencil to create a natural looking rolling pin.
- Cookie Jar Cookie Cutter from KaleidaCuts – Use this versatile cutter as a cookie jar, canister, jar of crayons for back to school, or any type of container for virtually any theme.
- The Sugar Art Cinnamon – Perfect for brushing on your “crust” of the pie to create dimension. This product is an elite dust from The Sugar Art.
- Holiday Pie Cutter from SheyB Designs – This cutter is an adorable slice of pie with whipped cream on top. This could be used for holiday designs or pi day cookies for March 14th!
- Canister Decals – Perfect to label your baking supplies for an organized, adorable kitchen or pantry!
“Fall Baking Days” Box Reveal:
“Fall Baking Days” Box Tutorial: