It’s time for another Cookie Life Box Reveal! Our June 2021 subscription box theme was “All American”.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**
Here’s what was included in the “Hello Spring” box and why is was curated:
- Wool Patriotic Garland – Patriotic garland is from The Mad Padder. She imports the felt balls and stars from sweet ladies who make them in Nepal! She hand strings them in Texas. The garland is beautiful to decorate your mantel or home with OR to take cookie photos with! Who doesn’t love a good photo prop?
- Large Stars Stencil Swipes from Artfully Designed Creations/Bee’s Baked Art Supply
- July 4th Stencil – The July 4th Stencil is from Artfully Designed Creations and has an adorable star banner which can be used for patriotic themes, or a cute Twinkle Little Star baby shower!
- Flag Cookie Cutter – Our flag cookie cutter from Bobbi’s Cutters pairs perfectly with the Star Sprinkle Swipes from Artfully Designed Creations/Bee’s Baked Art Supply. You can use the Sprinkle Swipes to make stars for the flag.
- Sunglasses Cookie Cutter – The aviator sunglasses cookie cutter from cookiecutter.com can be made into summer sunglasses or even stars and stripes sunglasses for the 4th of July.
- Hot Dog Cutter & Baseball Hat Cookie Cutter – The hotdog cookie cutter and baseball cap cookie cutter from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters bring home the all-American theme perfectly.
“All American” Reveal and Tutorial
Supplies you’ll need to recreate the cookie I made during the Livestream:
- Flag Cookie Cutter from Bobbi’s Cutters
- Large Stars Stencil Swipes from Bee’s Baked Art Supplies
- White Royal Icing
- Red Royal Icing – I used Hobby Lobby Brand Super Red.
- Navy Royal Icing – Cookie Countess True Blue & Hobby Lobby Regal Purple.
NOTE: All Colors are a medium/one consistency that you can both outline and also use for flood.
To make the royal icing transfer stars, you will need a thick consistency icing. I choose to dust them with White Diamond DiamondDust from The Sugar Art. You can purchase DiamondDust HERE.
PRO TIP: Get creative with how you use your cookie cutters and use them for multiple themes! Here are a few ideas for the cutters featured in this box.
- Hotdog: Could also be used as a hamburger, couch, s’mores, toaster or chili pepper.
- Sunglasses: Could also be used as handcuffs for police orders, boxing gloves, goggles or snowboarding goggles.
- Baseball Cap: Could also be used as a duck head or conch shell.