There’s just something about pastels at Christmas! Learn how to decorate the cutters from our Trim the Tree Cookie Life Box!
Icing colors used:
- Soft pink
- Leaf Green
- Sky Blue
- Chocolate Brown
Here’s where you can find the supplies used for this tutorial:
- “Trim the Tree” Cookie Life Box
- Peppermint Candy Wool Felt Ball Garland
- Burlap Bag Tree Cookie Cutter from Kaleida Cuts
- Present Florals with Tag Cookie Cutter from Kaleida Cuts
- Ornament Branch Cutter from Kaleida Cuts
- Whimsical Tree Background Stencil Background from Bee’s Baked Art Supplies
- Small Stars Sprinkle Swipes
The supplies featured in this tutorial can be found in the “Trim the Tree” Cookie Life Box. The Cookie Life Box is a monthly subscription box designed for cookie artists and features 3-5 curated products. If you’d like to become a Cookie Life Box subscriber and have these goodies delivered to your door each month, CLICK HERE!
You can decorate these cookies with any color scheme you like. Here’s a look at a more traditional color palate.